No products in the basket.
Silima Cara Compression Bra
Product Code: 57/230
Compression bra for after reconstruction surgery. Buy with post-op belt and save over £7!
£52.80 if not exempt from VAT i
Cara is a multi-purpose bra, which fulfills all the requirements necessary after breast augmentation or reduction. Mastopexy (breast uplift) or lumpectomy.
This extremely elastic fabric, which boasts a double layer in the front section, which ensures comfortable wear. The all-round elasticated underband stabilises the freshly operated breast tissue and the controlled compression thus achieved supports lymph drainage and the reshaping as well as the healing process.
The cups are moulded, thus avoiding any seams that may give rise to discomfit.
- Hook-and-eye as well as zip closure to ensure controlled compression.
- Front-fastening for ease of patient handling.
- The triple hook-and-eye adjustment facility in the area of the shoulder pad allows secure and customised compression
- Molded cups for even compression without pressure marks.
- Wide elastic underband prevents cutting in or rolling up.
INDICATIONS: Following all plastic/cosmetic and partial/segmental breast surgery
BRA SIZING NOTE: Cara is sold in duel cup size only (AA/A, B/C, D/E Cup)
Bust sizes are Underbust Measurement Colour range Champagne and Black
32 inch, 34 inch, 36 inch, 38 inch, 40 inch, 42 inch, 44 inch, 46 inch
AA/A, B/C, D/E